Laboratory Research Grade Benchtop pH/mV Meter with 0.001 pH Resolution
The HI5221 is an advanced research grade benchtop pH/mV meter that is completely customizable with a large color LCD, capacitive touch keys, and USB port for computer connectivity. The HI5221 is rich in features including five-point calibration, selectable resolution, data logging, alarm limits, comprehensive GLP, and much more. This meter retains simplicity with both dedicated keys for routine operation and virtual keys that guide the user through setup options.
The HI5221 ensures confidence in measurements with the exclusive Hanna Instruments CAL Check™ feature that alerts the user to potential problems during calibration including if the buffer is contaminated or the probe needs to be cleaned.
• CAL Check™alerts users to potential problems during the calibration of the pH electrode. Indicators include “Electrode Dirty/Broken,” “Buffer Contaminated,” electrode
response time and the overall probe condition as a percentage that is based on the offset and slope characteristics.
• The HI5221 features sensitive capacitive touch buttons for accurate keystrokes when navigating menus and screens.
• There are four dedicated keys that are used for routine operations including calibration and switching measurement modes and four virtual keys that change based upon use.
• The capacitive touch technology ensures the buttons never get clogged with sample residue.
Choice of Calibration
• Automatic buffer recognition, semiautomatic, and direct manual entry pH calibration options are available for calibrating up to five points, from a selection of eight standard
buffers and up to five custom buffers.
• Contextual help is always available through a dedicated “HELP” key.
• Clear tutorial messages and directions are available on-screen to quickly and easily guide users through setup and calibration.
• The help information displayed is relative to the setting/option being viewed.
Color Graphic LCD
• The HI5221 features a color graphic LCD with on-screen help, graphic, and custom color configurations.
• The display allows for real-time graphing and the use of virtual keys provide for an intuitive user interface.
• Three selectable logging modes are available on the HI5221: automatic, manual, and AutoHold logging.
• Automatic and manual logs up to 100 lots with 50,000 records max/lot, with up to 100,000 total data points.
• Automatic logging features the option to save data according to sampling period and interval.
• Data can be transferred to a PC with USB cable and HI92000 software (both sold separately).
• HI5221 includes a GLP Feature that allows users to view calibration data and calibration expiration information at the touch of a key.
• Calibration data include date, time, buffers /standards used for calibration and slope characteristics. The offset is also displayed for pH electrodes.
Highly Customizable User Interface
• The user interface of the HI5221 allows the user to show measurements in various modes: basic measurement with or without GLP information, real-time graphing, and logging data.
• Calibration stability criteria can be adjusted from fast, moderate, and accurate. Programmable alarm limits can be set to inside or outside allowable limits.
|Electrode/Probe :||HI1131B glass body pH electrode with BNC connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Temperature Probe :||HI7662-T stainless steel temperature probe with 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|GLP :||calibration data including date, time, buffers used, offset and slope|
|Logging :||record: 100,000 data point storage, 100 lots with 50,000 records/lot; interval: settable between 1 second and 180 minutes max log time;
type: automatic, manual, AutoHold
|Input Channels :||1 – pH/ORP|
|Display :||color graphic LCD with on-screen help, graphing, and custom color configuration|
|Environment :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F; 273 to 323 K), RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Power Supply :||12 VDC adapter (included)|
|Dimensions :||160 x 231 x 94 mm (6.3 x 9.1 x 3.7”)|
|Weight :||1.2 kg (2.64 lbs.)|
|Ordering Information :||HI5221 is supplied with HI1131B pH electrode, HI7662-T temperature probe, HI76404W electrode holder,
HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet, HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, HI700601 electrode cleaning solution sachet (2),
HI7082 3.5M KCl electrolyte solution (30 mL), 12 VDC adapter and instructions.
|Warranty :||2 years (probe 6 months)|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690