Copper Chemical Test Kit
The HI3847 is a chemical test kit that uses the bicinchoninate method to measure copper. The HI3847 is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform approximately 100 tests. The HI3847 is a colorimetric chemical test kit that determines the copper concentration in samples within a 0 to 2.5 mg/L (ppm) range.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Color comparison cube for simple determination
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the color comparison cube and reagent packets.
• Readings from 0 to 2.5 mg/L are determined with a smallest increment of 0.5 mg/L.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI3847-100 reagent set can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
• This reagent set comes with 100 packets of HI3847-0 reagent.
Significance of Use
• Copper is an essential trace element in for plant metabolism as well as the human diet, with a daily requirement of around 2.0 mg. Due to its malleability, thermal and electrical conductivity, and corrosion resistance, copper is also used in a variety of industrial and technological applications. Copper may also be present in natural water and effluents due to widespread use to control biological growths in reservoirs and distribution pipes.
|Range :||0.0 to 2.5 mg/L (ppm)|
|Smallest Increment :||0.5 mg/L (ppm)|
|Number of Tests :||100|
|CTK Type :||Colorimetric|
|Ordering Information :||HI3847 test kit comes with HI3847-0 reagent (100 packets) and color comparison cube.|