The HI3834 is a chemical test kit that uses the phenanthroline method to measure total iron in the medium range. The HI3834 is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform approximately 50 tests. The HI3834 is a colorimetric chemical test kit that determines the total iron concentration within a 0 to 5 mg/L (ppm) range.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Color comparison cube for simple determination
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the sample beaker, color comparison cube, and reagent packets.
• Readings from 0 to 5 mg/L are determined to 1 mg/L resolution.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI3834-050 can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
Significance of Use
• Iron is naturally present in water in low concentrations, but it reaches high concentrations in wastewater effluents. The iron concentration in water needs to be monitored because it becomes harmful above certain levels.
In domestic water, for instance, iron can stain laundry, damage kitchenware, favor the growth of certain bacteria, and unpleasantly alter the taste of water. Iron is also an indicator of ongoing corrosion in water cooling and heating systems.
Moreover, iron is normally monitored in mining wastewater to avoid contamination.
|0 to 5 mg/L (ppm)
|1 mg/L (ppm)
|Number of Tests :
|CTK Type :
|Ordering Information :
|HI3834 test kit comes with 50 packets iron reagent, color comparison cube and 20 mL plastic vessel.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690