Total Chlorine Test Kit
The HI3831T is a chemical test kit that uses the DPD method to measure total chlorine. The HI3831T is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform approximately 50 tests. The HI3831T is a colorimetric chemical test kit that determines the total chlorine concentration within a 0.0 to 2.5 mg/L (ppm) range.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Color comparison cube for simple determination
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the sample beaker, color comparison cube, and reagent dropper bottles.
• Readings from 0.0 to 2.5 mg/L are determined to 0.5 mg/L resolution.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI3831T-050 reagent set can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
This reagent set comes with 1 (20mL) dropper bottle of chlorine reagent 1, 1 (15mL) dropper bottle of chlorine reagent 2, and 1 (15mL) dropper bottle of chlorine reagent 3.
Significance of Use
• The chlorination of water supplies and polluted waters is used mainly to destroy or deactivate disease-producing microorganisms.
Chlorine also serves to improve the quality of drinking waters, as it reacts with ammonia, iron, manganese, sulfide, and some organic substances.
Nevertheless, high amounts of chlorine will produce adverse effects like the formation of compounds which are potentially carcinogenic (e.g. chloroform) or harmful to aquatic life (e.g. chloramines).
It remains essential to control the amount of added chlorine in order to fulfill the primary purpose of disinfecting while also minimizing any adverse effects.
|Range :||0.0 to 2.5 mg/L (ppm)|
|Resolution :||0.5 mg/L (ppm)|
|Number of Tests :||50|
|CTK Type :||Colorimetric|
|Ordering Information :||HI3831T test kit comes with color comparison cube, 1 (20 mL) dropper bottle chlorine reagent 1, 1 (15 mL) dropper bottle chlorine reagent 2, and 1 (15mL) dropper bottle of chlorine reagent 3.|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690