Bromine Test Kit
The HI3830 is a chemical test kit that uses the DPD method to measure bromine in water samples. The HI3830 is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform approximately 60 tests. The HI3830 is a colorimetric chemical test kit that determines the bromine concentration in samples within a 0 to 3 mg/L (ppm) Br2 range.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Color comparison cube for simple determination
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the sample beaker, color comparison cube, and reagent dropper bottles.
• Readings from 0 to 3 mg/L Br2 are determined to 0.6 mg/L resolution.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI3830-060 reagent set can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
This reagent set comes with 1 (30mL) dropper bottle of Reagent 1 and 1 (20mL) dropper bottle of Reagent 2.
Significance of Use
• Bromine is less volatile and more stable than chlorine, making it a good choice as a disinfectant in pools, spas, and hot tubs, and a sanitizing agent in drinking water systems. Like chlorine, excess amounts of bromine in water can be dangerous to health and can cause eye irritation. Daily monitoring of bromine concentration prevents damage to equipment and contributes to the optimization and efficiency of the process while providing for increased user safety.
|0.0 to 3.0 mg/L (ppm)
|0.6 mg/L (ppm)
|Number of Tests :
|CTK Type :
|Ordering Information :
|HI3830 test kit comes with 30 mL reagent 1, 20 mL reagent 2, color comparison cube, and plastic vessel.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690