Boiler and Feedwater Chemical Test Kit
The HI3827 is a chemical test kit that measures six common parameters in boiler and feedwater: alkalinity, chloride, hardness, pH, phosphate, and sulfite. This kit is equipped with all the necessary reagents and equipment to perform over 100 tests for each parameter, with the exception of phosphate, which includes reagents for 50 tests. pH is obtained with Hanna‘s pHep®, pH electronic tester, which guarantees greater accuracy and a longer life than traditional litmus paper.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• Portable carrying case for easy transport
The HI3827 is a chemical test kit that determines that uses titration, colorimetry, and direct measurement to measure six parameters common to boilers and feedwater testing: alkalinity, chloride, hardness, phosphate, pH, and sulfite. The HI3827 is supplied with all of the necessary reagents and equipment to perform each analysis, and all reagents are individually available as they run out.
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the pH tester, sample beaker, indicator and reagent bottles and packets, and color comparison cube.
• All tests provide a high resolution based on the expected range of measurement.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The reagents for each parameter can be ordered individually.
Significance of Use
• Monitoring the alkalinity, chloride, hardness, phosphate, pH, and sulfite concentrations in boiler and feedwater is essential in preventing hazardous or costly situations. These parameters are important in determining the corrosive characteristics of water due to carbonates and chloride. Sulfite is also critical to prevent pitting and oxidation of metal components. A high level of sulfite results in a lowered pH, which can also promote corrosion.
|CTK Type :||Titration, Colorimetric, Multiparameter|
|Dimensions :||440 x 330 x 100 mm (17.3 x 13.0 x 3.9’’)|
|Weight :||2.2 kg (4.8 lb)|
|Ordering Information :||HI3827 test kit includes all of the necessary reagents and accessories to perform over 100 tests for every parameter, with the exception of phosphate, which includes reagents for 50 tests, hard carrying case, and instructions.|
|Proposition 65 :||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mercury and mercury compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690