Ammonia Test Kit for Seawater
The HI3826 is a chemical test kit that uses the Nessler method to measure ammonia in seawater. The HI3826 is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform approximately 25 tests. The HI3826 is a colorimetric chemical test kit that determines the ammonia concentration in seawater within a 0.0 to 2.5 mg/L (ppm) range as NH3-N.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Color comparison cube for simple determination
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the sample beaker, color comparison cube, and reagent dropper bottles.
• Readings from 0.0 to 2.5 mg/L NH3-N are determined to 0.5 mg/L resolution.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI3826-025 reagent set can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
• This reagent set comes with 1 (20mL) dropper bottle of Ammonia Reagent 1 for Seawater and 1 (20mL) dropper bottle of Nessler Reagent.
Significance of Use
• Concentrations of ammonia in rivers, estuaries, and bays may indicate the presence of agricultural runoff or urban pollution. When the concentration of ammonia is high enough, it can prove toxic to aquatic life, affecting the survival, growth, and reproduction rates of various marine species. In industrial applications, high concentrations of ammonia can cause corrosion in pipes.
|0.0 to 2.5 mg/L (ppm)
|0.5 mg/L (ppm)
|Number of Tests :
|CTK Type :
|Ordering Information :
|HI3826 test kit comes with 20 mL plastic beaker, color comparison cube, 20 mL dropper bottle ammonia reagent 1 (for seawater), and 20 mL dropper bottle Nessler reagent.
|Proposition 65 :
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mercury and mercury compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690