The HI3822 is a chemical test kit that uses a titrimetric method to measure sulfite as sodium sulfite (Na2SO3). The HI3822 is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform approximately 110 tests. The HI3822 is a chemical test kit that determines the sulfite concentration in two ranges: 0 to 20 mg/L and 0 to 200 mg/L Na2SO3.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Manual titration performed with starch indicator
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the sample beakers, indicator and reagent bottles, and calibrated syringe.
• Readings from 0 to 20 mg/L are determined to 0.2 mg/L resolution.
• Readings from 0 to 200 mg/L are determined to 2 mg/L resolution.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI3822-100 can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
Significance of Use
• There are many reasons to monitor the concentration of sulfite in water. In boiler feed and effluent waters, a sulfite concentration of approximately 20 mg/L must be maintained to prevent pitting and oxidation of metal components.
A high level of sulfite results in a lowered pH, thus promoting corrosion. The monitoring of sulfite is important in environmental control as well.
Sulfite ions are toxic to aquatic lifeforms; the chemical demand that sulfide produces on oxygen in water can destroy the delicate ecological balance of lakes, rivers and ponds.
|Range :||0 to 20 mg/L (ppm) Na₂SO₃; 0 to 200 mg/L (ppm) Na₂SO₃|
|Resolution :||0.2 mg/L (0 to 20 mg/L range); 2 mg/L (0 to 200 mg/L range)|
|Number of Tests :||110|
|CTK Type :||Titration|
|Weight :||910 g|
|Ordering Information :||HI3822 test kit comes with 30 mL sulfamic acid solution, 30 mL EDTA reagent, 15 mL sulfuric acid solution, 10 mL starch indicator, 120 mL titrant solution, 20 mL calibrated vessel, 50 mL calibrated vessel, and calibrated syringe with tip.|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690