The HI3820 is a chemical test kit that measures acidity by titration with sodium hydroxide. The HI3820 is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform 110 tests. The HI3820 is a titration-based chemical test kit that determines the acidity concentration in two ranges: 0 to 100 mg/L and 0 to 500 mg/L CaCO3.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Color comparison cube for simple determination
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the sample beaker, indicator and reagent bottles, and calibrated syringe.
• Readings from 0 to 100 mg/L are determined to 1 mg/L resolution.
• Readings from 0 to 500 mg/L are determined to 5 mg/L resolution.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI3820-100 reagent set can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
This replacement reagent set comes with a 10mL dropper bottle of dechlorinating reagent, a 10mL dropper bottle of the bromophenol blue indicator, a 10mL dropper bottle of phenolphthalein indicator, and a 120mL bottle of HI3820-0 reagent.
Significance of Use
• Acidity is the quantitative capacity of a water sample to neutralize a base to a predetermined pH value. Therefore, the greater acidity, the more potentially corrosive the water. Acidity can be caused by mineral acids, organic acids, and
carbon dioxide in the form of carbonic acid. Today, our water supplies are becoming more contaminated with corrosive chemicals from industrial dumping and ever-growing amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Acidity measurements are an essential monitoring device to define and control pollution in sewers, lakes, and rivers. Acidity of water is equally important to monitor in soils and fish farming to ensure an adequate growing environment.
|Range :||0 to 100 mg/L (ppm) CaCO₃; 0 to 500 mg/L (ppm) CaCO₃|
|Resolution :||1 mg/L (0 to 100 mg/L range); 5 mg/L (0 to 500 mg/L range)|
|Method :||methyl orange / phenolphthalein|
|Number of Tests:||110|
|CTK Type :||Titration|
|Ordering Information :||HI3820 test kit comes with 1 (10 mL) dropper bottle dechlorinating reagent, 1 (10mL) dropper bottle bromophenol blue indicator, 1 (10mL) dropper bottle phenolphthalein indicator,
1 (120mL) bottle HI3820-0 acidity titrant, 10 mL calibrated vessel, 50 mL calibrated vessel, and calibrated syringe.
|Proposition 65 :||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Phenolphthalein, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690