Chloride Chemical Test Kit
The HI3815 is a chemical test kit that measures chloride by titration with mercuric nitrate. The HI3815 is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform approximately 110 tests. The HI3815 is a titration-based chemical test kit that determines the chloride concentration within two ranges: 0 to 100 mg/L Cl– and 0 to 1000 mg/L Cl–.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Manual titration performed with diphenylcarbazone indicator
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as two sample beakers, reagent bottles, and calibrated syringe.
• Readings from 0 to 100 mg/L are determined to 1 mg/L resolution.
• Readings from 0 to 1000 mg/L are determined to 10 mg/L resolution.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI3815-100 reagent set can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
• This reagent set comes with 1 (15mL) dropper bottle of diphenylcarbazone indicator, 1 (30mL) dropper bottle of nitric acid solution, 1 (120mL) bottle of HI3815-0 mercuric nitrate solution.
Significance of Use
• Chloride ions are one of the major inorganic anions in water and wastewater. Although high concentrations of chloride in water are not known to be toxic to humans, its regulation is mainly due to taste.
It is essential to monitor chloride concentration in boiler systems to prevent damage of metal parts. In high levels, chloride can corrode stainless steel and be toxic to plant life.
|Range :||0 to 100 mg/L (ppm) Cl⁻; 0 to 1000 mg/L (ppm) Cl⁻|
|Resolution :||1 mg/L (0 to 100 mg/L range); 10 mg/L (0 to 1000 mg/L range)|
|Method :||mercuric nitrate|
|Number of Tests :||110|
|CTK Type :||Titration|
|Ordering Information :||HI3815 test kit comes with 1 (15 mL) dropper bottle diphenylcarbazone indicator, 1 (30 mL) dropper bottle nitric acid solution, 120 mL bottle mercuric nitrate solution,
50 mL calibrated vessel, 10 mL calibrated vessel, calibrated syringe with tip.
|Proposition 65 :||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Mercury and mercury compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690