Sulfate Test Kit (Low and High Range)
The HI38001 is a chemical test kit that uses a titrimetric method to measure sulfate. The HI38001 is supplied complete with all of the reagents and equipment necessary to perform approximately 200 tests. The HI38001 is a chemical test kit that determines the sulfate concentration in two ranges: 100 to 1000 mg/L and 1000 to 10000 mg/L.
• All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
• Manual titration performed with color indicator
• Pre-made reagents for ease of use
• All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the sample beakers, syringes, reagent bottles and packets.
• Readings from 100 to 1000 mg/L are determined to 10 mg/L resolution.
• Readings from 1000 to 10000 mg/L are determined to 100 mg/L resolution.
Replacement reagents available
• There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The HI38000-10 can be ordered to replace the reagents supplied with the kit.
Significance of Use
• Sulfate is widely present within natural waters in different concentrations. Sulfate concentration is to be kept within a strict range for drinking water, especially since this value can be high near mine drainage points.
Sulfate is also rigorously tested in the production of beverages such as beer, due to its significant effect upon odor and taste.
|Range :||100 to 1000 mg/L (ppm) SO₄²⁻; 1000 to 10000 mg/L (ppm) SO₄²⁻|
|Resolution :||10 mg/L (100 to 1000 mg/L range); 100 mg/L (1000 to 10000 mg/L range)|
|Method :||barium chloride|
|Number of Tests :||200|
|CTK Type :||Titration|
|Weight :||830 g|
|Ordering Information :||HI38001 test kit comes with 100 packets sulfate reagent A (2 sets), 100 mL LR sulfate reagent B, 100 mL HR sulfate reagent B, 10 mL sulfate reagent C,
20 mL complexing agent, 30 mL sulfate solution, 50 mL plastic vessels (2), and 1 mL syringes (2).
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690