Gel Filled PEI Body ORP Electrode with DIN Connector for Field Applications
The HI3620D is a PEI body, single junction ORP electrode with a built-in temperature sensor. This electrode has a single ceramic junction in the outer reference cell and the ORP sensing pin is made with platinum. The HI3620D connects to the meter with a DIN connector that is proprietary to the HI98140, HI98150, HI98230, and HI98240 meters. This electrode also features a rugged PEI (polyetherimide) body that has the chemical resistance of a glass body in an unbreakable plastic making it ideal for field and industrial applications.
• DIN connector for use with the HI98140, HI98150, HI98230, and HI98240 meters
• Gel Electrolyte
• Platinum Sensing Pin
The HI3620D features a platinum sensing pin, PEI body, and a single ceramic junction.
• The body of the HI3620D is composed of polyetherimide (PEI) resin.
• The PEI body is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in field measurements due to its durability.
• The shielding around the spherical glass tip minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The PEI plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
Single Ceramic Junction
• The outer junction of an electrode, also known as a salt bridge, is necessary component of the electrical circuit.
• The movement of ions must flow through the junction for a steady reading.
• The outer reference has a single ceramic frit. Other junction types are available with higher flow rates and made with different materials.
• The HI3618D uses a DIN connector.
• This type of connector is generally proprietary to the meters they are supplied with and may not be interchangeable.
• Other type of connectors include BNC, screw type, T-type, and 3.5mm to name a few.
|Range :||ORP: ±2000 mV|
|Reference :||single, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction :||ceramic, single|
|Max. Pressure :||2 bar|
|Tip Shape :||platinum pin|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length/Overall Length :||120 mm / 163.5 mm|
|Matching Pin :||no|
| Recommended Operating
-5 to 70°C (23 to 158°F)
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Cable :||1 m (3.3’)|
|Applications :||field applications|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690