Combination PEI-body ORP Electrode – Platinum Sensor, 5m Cable
This combination PEI-body ORP electrode is designed for industrial applications with features such as platinum sensor, a cloth junction, and T-type connection. With it’s durable design, you can count on this electrode to stand up to your process environment.
• Built for everyday, demanding use in industrial applications.
• Combination PEI-body ORP electrode.
• Screw cap connector and PG 13.5 thread .
• Single combined electrode that has both sensing and reference components for added convenience.
• PEI bodied electrodes are rugged and suitable for noncritical applications that require a very good combination of chemical, mechanical, and thermal resistance.
• Provides the best response over a wide range of applications.
• Allows for quick and easy connection to any pH/ORP meter or transmitter.
• The electrode has a unique clog resistant junction that enhances both probe life and accuracy.
• All Hanna pH and ORP electrodes can be mounted with the Hanna inline and submersion assemblies.
|Junction Type/Flow Rate :||Double, PTFE|
|Type of Electrolyte :||Polymer|
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Glass Type :||(0 to 80°C/ 32 to 176°F)|
|Tip / Shape :||Platinum|
|Matching Pin :||No|
|Max. Pressure :||3 bar (43.5 psi)|
|Overall Length :||148.5mm|
|Temperature Sensor :||No|
|Connector Type :||BNC|
|Probe Mounting :||3/4 x 16 UNF|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690