Combination Glass-body ORP Electrode – Platinum Sensor, T-type Connector
This combination glass-body ORP electrode is designed for industrial applications with features such as platinum sensor, a ground glass junction, and T-type connection. With it’s durable design, you can count on this electrode to stand up to your process environment.
• Built for everyday, demanding use in industrial applications.
• Combination glass-body ORP electrode.
• Screw cap connector and PG 13.5 thread.
• Single combined electrode that has both sensing and reference components for added convenience.
• Glass body electrodes are easier to clean, can withstand high pressure and high temperature applications, and offers high resistance to aggressive chemicals.
• Provides the best response over a wide range of applications.
• Designed by Hanna to take advantage of both PG 13.5 thread and screw cap.
• The PG 13.5 thread ensures proper in-line installation while the screw cap allows for maximum versatility making it possible to connect a cable of different lengths.
• PEI bodied electrodes are rugged and suitable for noncritical applications that require a very good combination of chemical, mechanical, and thermal resistance.
Double Junction Technology with Gel Polymer Filling
• Ensure long electrode life and reliability in harsh environments.
|Junction Type/Flow Rate :||Double, ground glass|
|Type of Electrolyte :||Polymer|
|Body Material :||Glass|
|Glass Type :||(-5 to 95°C/ 23-203°F)|
|Tip / Shape :||Platinum|
|Matching Pin :||No|
|Max. Pressure :||3 bar (43.5 psi)|
|Overall Length :||140mm|
|Temperature Sensor :||No|
|Connector Type :||T-type|
|Probe Mounting :||PG 13.5 Thread|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690