Multiparameter pH/ORP and EC/TDS/Salinity Benchtop Meter
The HI2550 is a rugged and highly accurate multiparameter benchtop meter. Offering two input channels, this meter is able to measure up to 6 parameters including pH, ORP, EC, TDS, salinity, and temperature. The meter comes with Hanna’s HI1131B glass pH electrode, HI76310 four-ring conductivity probe, and a temperature probe to allow for automatic temperature compensation. The HI2550 offers many features including five-point pH calibration, auto ranging EC and TDS measurements, data logging, comprehensive GLP data, and PC connectivity via USB to provide users with a simple way to organize and manage their data.
• Autoranging EC and TDS measurements
• Automatic Temperature Compensation
• Two Independent Channels
Adjustable TDS Factor
• The factor that relates conductivity to total dissolved solids is based on the type of sample being measured.
• For users to get an accurate determination of TDS based on their unique solution, the TDS factor is adjustable from 0.40 to 0.80.
• The pH channel offers up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard buffers and up to two custom buffers.
• EC and TDS are automatically calibrated at one point with a choice of six pre-programmed standards.
• Salinity is calibrated at one point using the HI7037 100% NaCl standard solution.
• The In the EC and TDS measurement modes, the HI2550 automatically chooses the optimum measurement scale based on the sample solution to maintain the highest possible accuracy.
• The log-on-demand feature allows up to 200 data points to be recorded.
• Up to 500 data points can be recorded when utilizing interval logging, which allows the user to specify time intervals from 5 seconds to 180 minutes.
• With a built-in logging function, measurements are stored in non-volatile memory, and can be transferred to a PC through the USB port using the optional HI92000 software and HI920013 USB cable (both sold separately).
HI76310 Conductivity Probe
• The HI76310 platinum, four-ring probe measures EC, TDS, and salinity.
• The probe features a built-in temperature sensor and operates over a wide range from 0.00 μS/cm to 500.0 mS/cm (actual conductivity), 0.00 to 400.0 g/L (actual TDS), and 0.0 to 400.0% NaCl.
HI1131B pH Electrode
• The HI2550 is supplied with the HI1131B glass body, double junction, refillable pH electrode with an indicating sensor made of High Temperature (HT) glass.
• The double junction and HT glass design allows the HI1131B to be used in a wide variety of application from samples with metals and Tris buffer to samples at elevated temperatures.
• The calibration data including date, time, standards used, offset, slope, cell constant, and cell factor can be accessed at any time by pressing the dedicated GLP button.
• Temperature measurements for pH and EC can be compensated for automatically (ATC) or manually (MTC) from -20.0 to 120.0°C, or compensation can be disabled for actual conductivity or TDS measurements.
• The temperature correction coefficient for EC or TDS, also referred to as β, is adjustable from 0.00 to 6.00 %/°C.
|pH Electrode :||HI1131B glass body pH electrode with BNC connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|EC Probe :||HI76310 platinum four-ring EC/TDS probe and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Temperature Probe :||HI7662 temperature probe, stainless steel with 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Logging :||200 samples, log-on-demand|
|Logging Interval :||500 records; 5, 10, 30 sec and 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120, 180 min stability logging|
|Connectivity :||opto-isolated USB|
|Environment :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Input Impedance :||10¹² Ohms|
|Power Supply :||12 VDC adapter (included)|
|Dimensions :||235 x 222 x 109 mm (9.2 x 8.7 x 4.3”)|
|Weight :||1.3 kg (2.9 lb); kit with holder 2.1 kg (4.6 lb)|
|Ordering Information :||HI2550 is supplied with HI1131B pH electrode, HI76310 EC/TDS probe, HI7662 temperature probe, HI76404N electrode holder, HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet,
HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, HI7071 Electrolyte Fill Solution, 3.5M KCl + AgCl (30 mL), 12 VDC adapter and instruction manual.
|Warranty :||2 years (probe 6 months)|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690