Autoranging Benchtop EC/TDS/Salinity Meter with ATC
The HI2300 is an auto ranging EC/TDS/Salinity and temperature benchtop meter. The meter utilizes a four-ring potentiometric conductivity probe with platinum sensors to offer versatility over typical amperometric designs. By utilizing the four-ring probe, it is possible to measure very low or very high conductivity levels without having to change probes. The HI2300 also offers three options for temperature compensation, as well as an adjustable temperature coefficient (β) and TDS factor. GLP capabilities and PC connectivity via USB provide users with a simple way to organize and manage their data.
• Adjustable Cell Constant
• Automatic Temperature Compensation
• Autoranging EC and TDS measurements
The HI2300 is a durable benchtop EC/TDS/Salinity and temperature meter that features a four-ring potentiometric probe, one-point calibration, and a USB port for computer connectivity. This meter is auto ranging to choose the appropriate conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) range, and can easily be switched to salinity mode to measure from 0.0 to 400.0% NaCl.
Features at-a-glance :
Adjustable TDS Factor
• The factor that relates conductivity to total dissolved solids is based on the type of sample being measured.
• For users to get an accurate determination of TDS based on their unique solution, the TDS factor is adjustable from 0.40 to 0.80.
• EC and TDS are automatically calibrated at one point with a choice of six pre-programmed standards.
• Salinity is calibrated at one point using the HI7037 100% NaCl standard solution.
• In the EC and TDS measurement modes, the HI2300 automatically chooses the optimum measurement scale based on the sample solution to maintain the
highest possible accuracy.
• The log-on-demand feature allows up to 500 data points to be recorded. The data can be recalled on the meter display with a simple press of the “RCL” button.
• Data can be exported to a computer for data review and storage with a USB cable and HI92000 software (both sold separately).
Four-ring EC Probe
• The HI2300 meter is supplied with the HI76310 platinum, four-ring EC/TDS probe with a built-in temperature sensor that operates over a wide range from 0.00 μS/cm to
• The calibration data including date, time, standards used, offset and cell constant can be accessed at any time along with the current measurement by selecting the Good
Laboratory Practice (GLP) display option.
• HI53 Temperature can be compensated for automatically (ATC) or manually (MTC) from -20.0 to 120.0°C, or it can be disabled for actual conductivity or TDS measurements.
• The temperature correction coefficient, also referred to as β, is adjustable from 0.00 to 6.00 %/°C.
|Electrode/Probe :||HI76310 platinum, four-ring conductivity/TDS probe with internal temperature sensor and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Logging :||500 samples, log-on-demand|
|Auto-off :||after five minutes of non-use (can be disabled)|
|Connectivity :||opto-isolated USB|
|Environment :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Power Supply :||12 VDC adapter (included)|
|Dimensions :||235 x 222 x 109 mm (9.2 x 8.7 x 4.3”)|
|Weight :||1.3 kg (2.9 lbs.)|
|Ordering Information :||HI2300 is supplied with HI76310 conductivity probe, 12 VDC adapter, and instruction manual.|
|Warranty :||2 years (probe 6 months)|
|Notes :||*Uncompensated conductivity (or TDS) is the conductivity (or TDS) value without temperature compensation.|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690