Benchtop pH/mV Meter with CAL Check™
The HI2221 is an affordable pH/mV benchtop meter that features automatic pH calibration up to five-points that can be performed using seven standard buffers. All pH measurements are compensated for temperature effect automatically with the supplied HI7662 temperature probe. The HI2221 can also measure oxidation reduction potential (ORP) in the mV range using ORP electrodes. The HI2221 offers many features including CAL Check™, data logging up to 100 records, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) capabilities, and PC connectivity via USB to provide users with a simple way to organize and manage their data.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation
• CAL Check™
• GLP and Logging Capabilities
Features at-a-glance :
• Automatic pH calibration can be performed at up to 5 points using 7 standard buffers (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18,10.01, and 12.45).
• Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check™ diagnostics system ensures accurate pH readings every time by alerting users of potential problems during the calibration process.
• The CAL Check™ system eliminates erroneous readings due to dirty or faulty pH electrodes or contaminated pH buffer solutions during calibration.
• After the guided calibration process, the probe condition is evaluated and an indicator is displayed informing the user of the overall pH electrode status.
• The log-on-demand feature allows up to 100 data points to be recorded.
• Data can be transferred to a PC with a USB cable and HI92000 software (both sold separately).
• The calibration data for each channel including date, time, standards used, offset, and slope can be accessed when the instrument is in pH measuring mode.
HI1131P pH Electrode
• The HI2221 is supplied with the HI1131P glass body, double junction, refillable pH electrode with a BNC and pin connector.
• This design consideration is ideal for laboratory samples, liquid samples, and high temperature samples, as well as general purpose use.
• The HI2221 has a mV mode that can be used with ORP electrodes and for relative mV readings.
Simple User Interface
• Operation is simple with limited features that only require the use of a couple of buttons. Readings are easy to view on the large, clear display.
• The HI2221 features a stability indicator. An hourglass appears on the display when there is instability in the reading.
• The hourglass disappears once the reading has stabilized. At that time a reading should be taken or stored.
• The HI2221 offers manual or automatic temperature compensation of pH measurements over a wide range from -20.0 to 120.0°C.
|pH Electrode :||HI1131P glass body pH electrode with BNC + Pin connector|
|Logging Memory :||log-on-demand up to 100 records|
|Connectivity :||opto-isolated USB|
|Power Supply :||12 VDC adapter|
|Environment :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions :||235 x 222 x 109 mm (9.2 x 8.7 x 4.3”)|
|Ordering Information :||HI2221 is supplied with HI1131P pH electrode, HI7662 temperature probe, HI76404N electrode holder,
HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet, HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, HI7071S electrolyte solution,
HI700661 cleaning solution sachet, 12 VDC adapter, and instructions.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690