Glass Body pH Half-Cell Electrode with BNC Connector
The HI2111B is a glass body pH half-cell electrode with a BNC connector. This sensing electrode is made with high temperature glass and is to be used in conjunction with a reference half-cell electrode. This design consideration is ideal for use in strong alkaline solutions as well as for general purpose measurements.
• BNC Connection
• Half-Cell Design
• High Temperature (HT) Glass
The HI2111B uses high temperature (HT) glass, spherical bulb, and glass body.
High Temperature Glass Formulation
• The measurement of pH at very high temperatures is detrimental to the sensitive glass bulb and will shorten the life of it.
• A pH electrode with general purpose (GP) glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C while the resistance of HT glass is around 400 megaohms at 25°C.
• As the HI2111B is used at elevated temperatures the resistance decreases to approach the that of GP glass.
• The HI2111B is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 100°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The glass body is ideal for laboratory use.
• The glass is resistant to many harsh chemicals and is easily cleaned.
• The glass body also allows for a fast transfer of heat to the internal reference electrolyte.
• The mV generated by the reference cell is temperature dependent.
• The faster the electrode reaches equilibrium, the steadier the reference potential.
• The HI2111B uses a BNC connector.
• This type of connector is universal in that it can be used on any pH meter that has the female BNC probe input.
• Other type of connectors include DIN, screw type, T-type, and 3.5mm to name a few.
• These types of connectors tend to be proprietary for a particular type of meter and are not interchangeable.
|Body Material :
|pH: 0 to 14
|Tip Shape :
|spheric (dia: 9.5 mm)
|Body Length / Overall Length :
|120 mm / 163.5 mm
| Recommended Operating
0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F) – HT
|general purpose, strong alkaline solutions
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690