Flow-thru Monitoring ORP Electrode for PCA Series Process Analyzers
HI2008 ORP electrode is used with PCA330 analyzer to continuously measure the ORP of the sample stream.
• A PEI protective sleeve gives the electrodes resistance against mechanical stress.
• Built for everyday, demanding use in industrial applications.
• Gold sensor for measurement of cyanide or highly oxidative environments.
Spherical Glass Tip
• The spherical shaped tip design allows for a wide area of contact with the sample.
• This permits a faster electrode response with a higher degree of stability.
• The bulb is protected by a PEI sleeve that gives the electrode resistance against mechanical stress.
Double Junction Technology
• In order to reduce normal contamination coming from industrial use, these electrodes combine a polymer reference and double junction technology.
• With this technology, no refilling is required and the electrode can be used in samples such as organic compounds, proteins and heavy metals.
• Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents.
• It has high abrasion resistance, mechanical strength, and resistance to ultraviolet and nuclear radiation.
• PVDF is also resistant to fungal growth.
• Features a built-in amplifier, which allows for measurements to be taken far from the location of the instrument without requiring a transmitter.
• This type of junction is often used on electrodes with polymer electrolytes.
• Porous polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a hydrophobic material that is available with different porosities that helps to minimize clogging.
• Because of its chemical advantages, PTFE is widely used in industrial applications.
• The ½” NPT thread of the HI1001 front end allows for in-line installation while the 3/4″ threads on the back end (cable side) allows for submersion mounting.
|ORP Electrode with Gold Sensor
|Junction Type/Flow Rate :
|Type of Electrolyte :
|Glass Type :
|GP (-5 to 80°C)
|Tip / Shape :
|Matching Pin :
|Max. Pressure :
|6 bar (87 psi)
|Overall Length :
|Connector Type :
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690