Industrial Flat Tip ORP Electrodes
These flat tipped ORP electrodes are designed for industrial applications with features such as a PTFE junction and platinum sensor. With it’s durable design, you can count on this electrode to stand up to your process environment.
• Built for everyday, demanding use in industrial applications.
• ORP electrode with exclusive PTFE non-clogging membrane.
• Self-cleaning flat tip sensor.
• Virtually eliminates deposits that can foul the electrode, significantly reducing necessary maintenance.
• Allows for quick and easy connection to any pH/ORP meter or transmitter.
• The electrode has a unique clog resistant junction that enhances both probe life and accuracy
• PVDF withstands high pressure and high temperature applications, and guarantees a high chemical and mechanical resistance.
• Platinum sensor provides the best response over a wide range of applications while gold sensors are required for measurement of
cyanide or highly oxidative environments.
• Avoid typical problems caused by grounding loop current, such as progressive damage of the electrode, fluctuating measurements, and poor process regulation.
|Junction Type/Flow Rate :||PTFE|
|Type of Electrolyte :||Polymer|
|Body Material :||PVDF|
|Tip / Shape :||Flat|
|Matching Pin :||Yes|
|Max. Pressure :||6 bar (87 psi)|
|Overall Length :||150mm|
|Temperature Sensor :||No|
|Cable :||Varied based on model|
|Connector Type :||BNC|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690