Temperature T-Logger with Locking Wall Cradle
The HI143 T-Logger temperature datalogger is the most economical and secure way of continuously monitoring temperature over long periods of time. This model is housed in a water-resistant casing that protects and prevents dust and water from entering the data logger. The HI143 T-Logger can be setup and controlled with the provided PC software, along with a USB communication cradle.
• Password security protection
• Programmable alarms
• Store up to 4,000 readings
The HI143 T-Logger temperature datalogger is housed in a smooth, yet tough, watertight casing that keeps dust and water from entering. It can be placed with goods that are in transit, on supermarket shelves or in warehouses. The HI143 T-Logger records the temperature at a given interval to ensure that perishable goods are not left unattended, such as on a loading dock on the other side of the world. The T-Logger can provide you with the reassurance you need and the extra guarantee that goods are always within safe temperatures.
Features at-a-glance :
• Through the PC application software, the HI143 can be programmed to read in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
• The HI143 can store up to 4,000 measurements at selectable intervals from 1 minute to 24 hours.
• Users can start logging through the PC software, the button on the face of the datalogger, or at a set time.
Enhanced Battery Life
• The HI143 uses CR2032 3V lithium ion batteries to achieve a long battery life of about 2 years at 25°C.
• The LCD clearly displays the status of the datalogger, the temperature reading and units, information regarding alarms, and battery level.
Locking Wall Cradle
• A convenient wall cradle holds the HI143 T-Logger in place, whether it be on a truck or in a warehouse. A supplied lock and key help to further prevent tampering.
• The HI143 can be controlled through a PC by simply placing the instrument on the HI143002 USB communication dock.
• A security password can be set to ensure that the data collected is tamper-proof and secure when transferring or organizing logged data.
• High and low alarm thresholds can be programmed to alert users if the temperature readings go outside of the acceptable range.
Status Indicator Light
• The LED light located on the cradle blinks to indicate that communication with the PC is active during data transfer.
|Range (°C) :||-30.0 to 70.0°C|
|Range (°F) :||-22.0 to 158.0°F|
|Resolution (°C) :||0.1°C|
|Resolution (°F) :||0.1°F|
|Accuracy (°C) :||±0.4°C (-20 to 60°C); ±0.6°C (outside)|
|Accuracy (°F) :||±0.7°F (-4 to 140°C); ±1.1°F (outside)|
|Data Logging :||up to 4000 samples|
|Logging Interval :||user selectable, from 1 minute to 24 hours|
|Battery Type / Life :||CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 2 years|
|Protection :||IP65 (water-resistant)|
|Dimensions :||60 x 37 x 17 mm (2.4 x 1.5 x 0.7’’)|
|Ordering Information :||HI143 is supplied with CR2032 lithium battery, wall cradle, lock and instructions. HI143-10 is supplied with HI143 logger,
HI143002 USB communication cradle, Windows® compatible application software, CR2032 lithium battery, wall cradle, lock and instructions.
|Warranty :||2 years|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690