The HI141 dataloggers represent the most economical and secure way of monitoring temperature continuously over long periods of time. These models are housed in a rugged, waterproof ABS casing that seals against the ingress of dust and water. The HI141 series offers the choice of one or two channels, internal or external temperature sensors, and an optional LCD.
• Fully programmable
• One or two channels
• Store up to 16,000 readings
Features at-a-glance :
• Through the PC application software, all HI141 models can be programmed to read in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS)
• The Battery Error Prevention System will shut the meter off when the battery power is too low for an accurate measurement.
• The HI141 can store up to 16,000 measurements at selectable intervals from 1 second to 24 hours.
• Users can also program a delayed logging start time up to 199 hours.
Enhanced Battery Life
• The HI141 series uses AA batteries to achieve a long battery life of about 4 years at 25°C.
• HI141 models that allow for an external temperature sensor feature one or two stainless steel probes on a 1 m (3.3’) cable for direct insertion.
• The optional LCD is divided into 3 areas: the top displays the status of the datalogger; the middle displays the temperature reading, units, and active channel; the bottom displays
useful information regarding alarms, battery, sample number, and indicating icons.
Magnetic Start Key
• Once all the settings are programmed using the PC software (for 32-bit systems), a convenient and portable magnetic start key can be used to initiate when data logging begins.
• This helps users to quickly begin logging, preventing the need to access and start via the computer software.
One or Two Channels
• HI141 dataloggers offer the option of one or two measurement channels.
• Users can opt for one internal channel, one external channel, one internal and one external channel, or two external channels.
• Logged data can be transferred to a PC by simply placing the instrument on the HI141001 infrared cradle (not included).
• The infrared cradle eliminates the need to put a connector on the meter – an undesirable dirt-trap in the food market and source of problems due to wear and tear over time.
• Using the cradle and software, users need just one PC interface to handle all HI141 dataloggers, each identified by a unique ID code.
• A security password is also able to be set to ensure collected data is tamper-proof.
• High and low alarm thresholds can be programmed to alert users if the temperature readings go outside of the acceptable range.
• The PC software (for 32-bit systems) can also indicate the length of time that temperatures remained unacceptable.
Status Indicator Lights
• The LED light located on the cradle blinks to indicate that communication with the PC is active during data transfer.
• The case of the HI141 dataloggers is waterproof rated IP67. A convenient hanging hook is also located at the top of the housing on all models that end in “H”.
|Temperature Resolution :||0.1°C (-40.0 to 100.0°C); 0.2°C (>100.0°C) 0.1°F (-40.0 to 190.0°F); 0.3°F (>190.0°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy :||±0.5°C (-40.0 to 0.0 and 70.0 to 100.0°C); ±0.4°C (0.0 to 70.0°C); ±1.0°C (>100.0°C);
±1.0°F (-40.0 to 32.0 and 158.0 to 212.0°F); ±0.8°F (32.0 to 158.0°F); ±2.0°F (>212.0°F)
|Battery Type/Life :||3.6V lithium AA battery / approx. life of 4 years at 25°C|
|Environment :||RH 100%|
|Dimensions :||dia: 86.5 mm (3.4”) x height: 35 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight :||150 g (5.3 oz.)|
|Ordering Information :||All HI141 models are supplied with a battery, magnetic key, and instructions.Required accessories (not included):
HI141000 Windows® compatible software (for 32-bit systems)
HI141001 infrared transmitter
|Warranty :||2 years|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690