The HI140 dataloggers represent the most economical and secure way of monitoring temperature continuously over long periods of time. These models are housed in a rugged, waterproof ABS casing that seals against the ingress of dust and water. HI140 dataloggers feature different temperature ranges to make them more accurate for your specific needs.
• Fully programmable
• Status indicator lights
• Store up to 7600 readings
The HI140 dataloggers are not much larger than a PC mouse. They are housed in a smooth, yet tough ABS casing that is sealed against ingress of dust and water. They can be placed with goods on the move, on supermarket shelves and in warehouses. They record the temperature at a given interval to make sure that perishable goods are not left unattended, such as on a loading dock on the other side of the world. These dataloggers can provide that extra guarantee that goods never ventured out of limits of public safety.
HI140 models feature different temperature ranges to make them more accurate for your specific needs. A green LED on the front of the meter notifies users of the logging status, while a red LED serves as an alarm indication when undesired temperatures have been encountered. The HI140 can store up to 7600 measurements at selectable intervals from 1 minute to 24 hours. All parameters can be set through our Windows® compatible software through RS232 communication and an infrared transmitter (software and transmitter not included). HI140 models also feature programmable alarms and logging intervals and Hanna’s Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) that will shut the meter off when the battery power is too low for an accurate measurement.
Features at-a-glance :
• Through the application software, all HI140 models can be programmed to read in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS)
• The Battery Error Prevention System will shut the meter off when the battery power is too low for an accurate measurement.
• The HI140 can store up to 7600 measurements at selectable intervals from 1 minute to 24 hours.
• Users can also program a delayed logging start time from 0 minutes to 24 hours.
Enhanced Battery Life
• The HI140 series uses AA batteries to achieve a long battery life of about 4 years at 25°C.
• Logged data can be transferred to a PC by simply placing the instrument on the HI90140 infrared cradle (not included).
• The infrared cradle eliminates the need to put a connector on the meter – an undesirable dirt-trap in the food market and source of problems due to wear and tear over time.
• Using the cradle and software, users need just one PC interface to handle all HI140 dataloggers, each identified by a unique ID code.
• High and low alarm thresholds can be programmed to alert users if the temperature readings go outside of the acceptable range.
• The PC software (for 32-bit systems) can also indicate the length of time that temperatures remained unacceptable.
Status Indicator Lights
• There are 4 LED lights located on the face of the HI140 dataloggers.
• The two external LEDs are used for communication with the infrared transmitter, while the logging status is indicated by the 2 central LEDs that are green and red.
• The case of the HI140 dataloggers is waterproof rated IP67.
• A plastic window on the top case enables optical data transmission to the infrared transmitter and status indication for the user.
• A convenient hanging hook is also located at the top of the housing on all models that end in “H”.
|Battery Type/Life :||3 x 1.5V AA batteries / approx. life of 4 years at 25°C|
|Dimensions :||dia: 86.5 mm (3.4”) x height: 35 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight :||150 g (5.3 oz.)|
|Ordering Information :||All HI140 models are supplied with batteries and instructions.Required accessories:
HI92140 Windows® compatible software
HI90140 infrared transmitter
|Warranty :||2 years|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690