Spare pH Electrode for HI9815 pH Turtle
The HI1333B is a PEI body, double junction pH electrode with a BNC connector. This electrode has a single ceramic junction in the outer reference cell and the pH sensing portion is made with general purpose glass, protected by an extension of the durable PEI body. This design consideration is ideal for chemicals, quality control, field applications, and general purpose use.
• Durable PEI Body
• Double Junction Design
• Refillable Electrode for use with HI9815 pH Turtle
The HI1333B uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, polyetherimide (PEI) body, single ceramic frit, and double junction.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• The measurement of pH at very high temperatures is detrimental to the sensitive glass bulb and will shorten the life of it.
• A pH electrode with general purpose (GP) glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C while the resistance of LT glass is around 50 megaohms at 25°C.
• As the temperature of the glass decreases in the sample, the resistance of the LT glass will approach that of GP glass.
• If using GP glass, the resistance would increase above the optimum range, resulting in increased impedance and ultimately affecting the measurement.
• The HI1333B is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 70°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use. Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The body of the HI1333B is composed of polyetherimide (PEI) resin.
• The PEI body is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in field measurements due to its durability.
• The shielding around the spherical glass tip minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The PEI plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
• The HI1333B uses a BNC connector.
• This type of connector is universal in that it can be used on any pH meter that has the female BNC probe input.
• Other type of connectors include DIN, screw type, T-type, and 3.5mm to name a few.
• These types of connectors tend to be proprietary for a particular type of meter and are not interchangeable.
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Reference :||double, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Electrolyte :||3.5M KCl|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 7.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 175.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F) – GP
|Temperature Sensor :||no|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||coaxial; 1 m (3.3’)|
|Applications :||chemicals, field applications, quality control|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690