Refillable PEI Body pH Electrode with BNC + Pin Connector
The HI1332P is a PEI body, double junction pH electrode with a BNC and pin connector. The pin connector is used to enable the CAL Check function of the HI2221, HI2222, and HI2223 benchtop meters.This electrode has a single ceramic junction in the outer reference cell and the pH sensing portion is made with general purpose glass and is protected by an extension of the durable PEI body. This design consideration is ideal for field applications as well as general purpose use.
• Durable PEI Body
• Double Junction Design
• Refillable Electrode
The HI1332P uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, polyetherimide (PEI) body, single ceramic frit, and double junction.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• The measurement of pH at very high temperatures is detrimental to the sensitive glass bulb and will shorten the life of it.
• A pH electrode with general purpose (GP) glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C while the resistance of LT glass is around 50 megaohms at 25°C.
• As the temperature of the glass decreases in the sample, the resistance of the LT glass will approach that of GP glass.
• If using GP glass, the resistance would increase above the optimum range, resulting in increased impedance and ultimately affecting the measurement.
• The HI1332P is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 70°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use. Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The body of the HI1332P is composed of polyetherimide (PEI) resin.
• The PEI body is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in field measurements due to its durability.
• The shielding around the spherical glass tip minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The PEI plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
BNC + Pin Connector
• The HI1332P uses a BNC + Pin connector.
• The BNC type of connector is universal in that it can be used on any pH meter that has the female BNC probe input.
• The pin connector is used to enable the CAL Check function on the following benchtop pH meters; HI122, HI123, HI221, HI222, HI223, HI2221, HI2222, and HI2223.
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Reference :||double, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Electrolyte :||3.5M KCl|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 7.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 175.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F) – GP
|Temperature Sensor :||no|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||coaxial; 1 m (3.3’)|
|Connection :||BNC + PIN|
|Applications :||chemicals, field applications, quality control|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690