Titanium Body pH/ORP Electrode for Water Treatment Analysis with DIN Connector
The HI1297D is a titanium body, gel filled, single reference junction pH electrode with a DIN connector. This sensing portion of this electrode is made with general purpose glass. The HI1297D also has an extendable cloth type junction along with a built-in temperature sensor and amplifier within a single probe design. This design consideration is ideal for measuring the pH in municipal and industrial wastewater, swimming pools, and various field applications. The HI1297D is designed for use with Hanna’s HI991002 and HI991003 pH meters.
• Titanium Body
• Built-In Temperature Sensor
• Extendable Cloth Junction
The HI1297D uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, titanium body, and cloth junction with gel electrolyte.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• General Purpose (GP) glass, as the name implies, is a standard glass formulation that is used for general use.
• A pH electrode with GP glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C and is suited for measuring pH of samples that are at ambient temperatures.
• The HI1297D is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 80°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• A titanium body increases immunity to electrostatic and magnetic fields.
• It also allows for strong corrosion resistance, even in seawater.
• Out titanium bodied electrodes’ outer casings also serve as a matching pin.
• A matching pin is a differential measurement technique used to eliminate ground loops and common mode perturbations for the measurement system.
• In a system without a matching pin, electrical currents in the samples can affect the reference half cell voltage.
• The matching pin isolates these current/magnetic fields from the reference electrode for safe, precise pH measurements.
• This type of junction is often used on electrodes with gelled electrolytes.
• The advantage of this junction is it is renewable; as the cloth-like material is pulled out from its position, the junction is
renewed with an uncontaminated, fresh surface.
• The HI1330B is a refillable probe.
• Since it is a single junction pH electrode the fill solution is the HI7071 3.5M KCl + AgCl.
• If using a refillable pH electrode, the fill cap should be removed prior to calibration and measurement.
• Removing the cap creates positive head pressure in the reference cell allowing for higher flow rate of electrolyte through the outer junction.
• A higher flow rate will result in a faster and more stable reading.
• The HI1297D uses a DIN connector.
• This type of connector is generally proprietary to the meters they are supplied with and may not be interchangeable.
• Other type of connectors include BNC, screw type, T-type, and 3.5mm to name a few.
|Body Material :||titanium|
|Reference :||single, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||cloth|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13, ORP|
|Max Pressure :||3.0 bar|
|Tip Shape :||pH: conic (3mm); ORP: platinum sensor|
|Diameter :||14 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||105 mm / 145.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
|0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F) – GP|
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||yes|
|Cable :||7-pole; 1 m (3.3′)|
|Applications :||municipal water, swimming pools, wastewater, water treatment|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690