pH/EC/TDS Multiparameter Probe
The HI1288 is a 3-in-1 pre-amplified multiparameter probe that measures pH, EC/TDS, and temperature within a single polypropylene body. The pH portion of this probe is constructed with a cloth junction, maintenance free polymer gel electrolyte, and a low temperature glass sensing bulb. The EC/TDS portion of this probe utilizes two graphite sensors for an amperometric determination of conductivity and total dissolved solids. A built-in temperature sensor ensures that both pH and EC/TDS readings are compensated for temperature variations in both standards and samples. The design consideration for the HI1288 is ideal for measuring the pH, EC/TDS, and temperature in greenhouses, hydroponics, environmental monitoring, water treatment, wastewater treatemnt and boilers and cooling towers. The HI1288 is designed for use with Hanna’s HI991300 and HI991301 portable multiparameter meters.
• Amperometric EC/TDS sensor
• Built-in temperature sensor
• Pre-amplified pH electrode
Amperometric EC/TDS Sensor
• EC/TDS readings are performed by a two-pin amperometric sensor.
• An alternating voltage is applied to the sensor and the amount of current that passes between the two stainless steel pins determines the amount of dissolved ionic solids present.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
• pH and EC/TDS readings must be temperature compensated in order to obtain accurate results.
• The built-in temperature sensor of the HI1288 provides a speedy temperature reading which is then used to adjust the pH and EC/TDS results accordingly.
• The HI1288 uses a DIN connector.
• This type of connector is generally proprietary to the meters they are supplied with and may not be interchangeable.
• The HI1288 is made for use with Hanna’s HI991300 and HI991301 portable multiparameter meters.
• The polypropylene body of the HI1288 houses all three sensors within a sturdy, single body design.
• This body material is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in measurements with portable meters due to its durability.
• The fins around the spherical glass pH bulb minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The polypropylene plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
Pre-Amplified pH Electrode
• The pH electrode circuit has a built-in amplifier that serves to reduce the effects of electrical noise on the high impedance pH measurement.
• Electrical noise can come from motors and pumps that are common in greenhouses.
• The single reference junction design of the pH electrode has a cloth junction that allows ion movement between the inner gel electrolyte and the sample being measured.
• The advantage of the cloth junction is that it can be extracted from the probe, exposing a fresh surface when readings become drifty or erratic.
• These features make this probe ideal for use in fertilizer solutions.
|Body Material :||polypropylene|
|Reference :||single, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||cloth|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13, EC|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (8 mm)|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) – LT
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||7-pole; 1 m (3.3′)|
|Applications :||agriculture, boilers, cooling towers, environmental monitoring, greenhouses, hydroponics, water treatment|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690