GroLine pH/EC/TDS Multiparameter Probe
• Built-in temperature sensor ensures fast, accurately compensated readings even during sudden temperature fluctuations.
• One probe. Three measurements.
• Specialized for hydroponics with a renewable junction for extended life.
Pre-Amplified pH Electrode
• The pH electrode circuit has a built-in amplifier that serves to reduce the effects of electrical noise on the high impedance pH measurement.
• Electrical noise can come from motors and pumps that are common in greenhouses.
• The single reference junction design of the pH electrode has a cloth junction that allows ion movement between the inner gel electrolyte and the sample being measured.
• The advantage of the cloth junction is that it can be extracted from the probe, exposing a fresh surface when readings become drifty or erratic.
• These features make this probe ideal for use in fertilizer solutions.
Amperometric EC/TDS Sensor
• EC/TDS readings are performed by a two-pin amperometric sensor.
• An alternating voltage is applied to the sensor and the amount of current that passes between the two stainless steel pins determines the
amount of dissolved ionic solids present.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
• pH and EC/TDS readings must be temperature compensated in order to obtain accurate results
• The built-in temperature sensor of the HI1285-8 provides a speedy temperature reading which is then used to adjust the pH and EC/TDS results accordingly.
• The polypropylene body of the HI1285-8 houses all three sensors within a sturdy, single body design.
• This body material is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in harsh grow environments due to its durability.
• The polypropylene plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals and minimizes breakage due to accidental
bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The HI1285-8 uses a DIN connector.
• This probe is recommended for use with the HI981420 GroLine Hydroponic Nutrients Monitor for pH, EC, TDS, and Temperature.
|Measurement Range :
|pH: 0 to 13, EC
|Junction Type/Flow Rate :
|Type of Electrolyte :
|Body Material :
|Tip / Shape :
|spheric (8 mm)
|Matching Pin :
|Max. Pressure :
|Temperature Operating Range :
|0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) – LT
|Temperature Sensor :
|7-pole; 2 m (6.6’)
|Connector Type :
|Recommended Use :
|Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690