GroLine pH/EC/TDS Multiparameter Probe
• Built-in temperature sensor ensures fast, accurately compensated readings even during sudden temperature fluctuations.
• One probe. Three measurements.
• Specialized for hydroponics with a renewable junction for extended life.
Pre-Amplified pH Electrode
• The pH electrode circuit has a built-in amplifier that serves to reduce the effects of electrical noise on the high impedance pH measurement.
• Electrical noise can come from motors and pumps that are common in greenhouses.
• The single reference junction design of the pH electrode has a cloth junction that allows ion movement between the inner gel electrolyte and the sample being measured.
• The advantage of the cloth junction is that it can be extracted from the probe, exposing a fresh surface when readings become drifty or erratic.
• These features make this probe ideal for use in fertilizer solutions.
Amperometric EC/TDS Sensor
• EC/TDS readings are performed by a two-pin amperometric sensor.
• An alternating voltage is applied to the sensor and the amount of current that passes between the two stainless steel pins determines the
amount of dissolved ionic solids present.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
• pH and EC/TDS readings must be temperature compensated in order to obtain accurate results
• The built-in temperature sensor of the HI1285-8 provides a speedy temperature reading which is then used to adjust the pH and EC/TDS results accordingly.
• The polypropylene body of the HI1285-8 houses all three sensors within a sturdy, single body design.
• This body material is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in harsh grow environments due to its durability.
• The polypropylene plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals and minimizes breakage due to accidental
bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The HI1285-8 uses a DIN connector.
• This probe is recommended for use with the HI981420 GroLine Hydroponic Nutrients Monitor for pH, EC, TDS, and Temperature.
|Measurement Range :||pH: 0 to 13, EC|
|Junction Type/Flow Rate :||cloth|
|Type of Electrolyte :||gel|
|Body Material :||polypropylene|
|Tip / Shape :||spheric (8 mm)|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Max. Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Temperature Operating Range :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) – LT|
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Cable :||7-pole; 2 m (6.6’)|
|Connector Type :||DIN|
|Recommended Use :||Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690