pH/EC/TDS Multiparameter Probe with CAL Check
Measure pH, conductivity (EC), and TDS (ppm) with the HI1285-6 multiparameter probe.
Perfect for measurements in greenhouses, water treatment, and boilers and cooling towers with a polypropylene body, built in temperature sensor, and pre-amplified pH electrode. The HI1285-6 is designed for use with HI9813-6 Portable pH/EC/TDS/Temperature Meter with CAL Check™.
• 3 in 1 probe with pH, conductivity (EC), TDS (ppm), & temperature sensors.
• Great for hydroponics, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
• Pre-amplified for more accurate readings.
Amperometric EC/TDS Sensor
• EC/TDS readings are performed by a two-pin amperometric sensor.
• An alternating voltage is applied to the sensor and the amount of current that passes between the two stainless steel pins determines the amount of dissolved ionic solids present.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
• pH and EC/TDS readings must be temperature compensated in order to obtain accurate results.
• The built-in temperature sensor of the HI1285-6 provides a speedy temperature reading which is then used to adjust the pH and EC/TDS results accordingly.
DIN Connector with CAL Check
• The HI1285-6 uses a DIN connector.
• This type of connector is generally proprietary to the meters they are supplied with and may not be interchangeable.
• The connection of the HI1285-6 enables the CAL Check function on the HI9813-6 portable multiparameter meter.
• The polypropylene body of the HI1285-6 multiparameter pH probe houses all three sensors within a sturdy, single body design.
• This body material is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in measurements with portable meters due to its durability.
• The fins around the spherical glass pH bulb minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The polypropylene plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
Pre-Amplified pH Electrode
• The pH electrode circuit has a built-in amplifier that serves to reduce the effects of electrical noise on the high impedance pH measurement.
• Electrical noise can come from motors and pumps that are common in greenhouses.
• The single reference junction design of the pH electrode has a cloth junction that allows ion movement between the inner gel electrolyte and the sample being measured.
• The advantage of the cloth junction is that it can be extracted from the probe, exposing a fresh surface when readings become drifty or erratic.
• These features make this probe ideal for use in fertilizer solutions.
|Body Material :||polypropylene|
|Reference :||single, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||cloth|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13, EC|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (8 mm)|
|Diameter :||16 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||95 mm / 185 mm|
| Recommended Operating
|0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) – LT|
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||7-pole; 1 m (3.3′)|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690