Gel Filled PEI Body pH Electrode with Screw Connector
The HI1230S ph electrode has a PEI body, double junction, and a screw cap connector. The spherical pH sensing portion is made with general purpose glass, suitable for most pH measurements, and is protected by an extension of the durable PEI body.
• Durable PEI plastic body for protection in the field.
• Double junction design resists clogging.
• Made for environmental, field, and laboratory testing.
The HI1230S pH electrode for field uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, polyetherimide (PEI) body, single ceramic frit, and double junction.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• General Purpose (GP) glass, as the name implies, is a standard glass formulation that is used for general use.
• A pH electrode with GP glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C and is suited for measuring pH of samples that are at ambient temperatures.
• The HI1230S is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 70°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The body of the HI1230S is composed of polyetherimide (PEI) resin.
• The PEI body is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in field measurements due to its durability.
• The shielding around the spherical glass tip minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The PEI plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction pH electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
• The HI1230S uses a screw connector.
• Screw connectors attach directly to the meter and can also be made interchangeable with other meters by using a Hanna BNC extension cables.
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Reference :||double, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 12|
|Max Pressure :||2 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 7.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 163.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
-5 to 70°C (23 to 158°F) – LT
|Temperature Sensor :||no|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||coaxial; 1 m (3.3’)|
|Connection :||Screw cap|
|Applications :||field applications|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690