Gel Filled PEI Body pH Electrode with BNC Connector
The HI1230B ph electrode has a PEI body, double junction, and a BNC connector. The spherical pH sensing portion is made with general purpose glass, suitable for most pH measurements, and is protected by an extension of the durable PEI body.
• Durable PEI plastic body for protection in the field.
• Double junction design resists clogging.
• Made for environmental, field, and laboratory testing.
The HI1230B pH electrode for field uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, polyetherimide (PEI) body, single ceramic frit, and double junction.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• General Purpose (GP) glass, as the name implies, is a standard glass formulation that is used for general use.
• A pH electrode with GP glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C and is suited for measuring pH of samples that are at ambient temperatures.
• The HI1230B is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 70°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction pH electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
• The HI1230B environmental ph electrode uses a BNC connector.
• This type of connector is universal in that it can be used on any pH meter that has the female BNC probe input. Other type of connectors include DIN, screw type,
T-type, and 3.5mm to name a few.
• These types of connectors tend to be proprietary for a particular type of meter and are not interchangeable.
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Reference :||double, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 12|
|Max Pressure :||2 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 7.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 163.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
|-5 to 70°C (23 to 158°F) – LT|
|Temperature Sensor :||no|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||coaxial; 1 m (3.3’)|
|Applications :||field applications|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690