Gel Filled PEI Body pH Electrode with Quick Connect DIN Connector
The HI12303 is a Polyetherimide (PEI) body, double junction pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor and connects to the meter that has a Quick Connect DIN connector. This type of connector is proprietary to specific meters such as the HI98190. The HI12303 pH electrode has a single ceramic junction in the outer reference cell and the spherical pH sensing portion is made with general purpose glass and is protected by the fins of the durable PEI body. This design consideration excels in measurements with portable meters due to the durability and that the probe does not require maintenance other than cleaning and calibration.
• Chemically-Resistant PEI Body
• Double Junction Reference
• General Purpose (GP) Glass
The HI12303 uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, polyetherimide (PEI) body, single ceramic frit, and double junction.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
PEI Electrode Body
• The PEI (polyetherimide) electrode body is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in field measurements due to its durability.
• The shielding around the spherical glass tip minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The PEI plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many harsh chemicals.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
Quick Connect Din Connector
• The HI12303 uses a Quick Connect DIN connector that makes attaching and removing the probe simple and easy.
• This type of connector is proprietary to the meter. See specifications table for compatible meters.
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Reference :||double, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||2 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 7.5 mm)|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||5-pole; 1 m (3.3′)|
|Connection :||Quick connect DIN|
|Applications :||field applications|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690