Digital PEI Body pH Electrode for Field Applications
The HI12300 is a plastic body, double junction, gel filled pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensated measurements in a single probe design. This probe features a 3.5 mm connector designed exclusively to be used with Hanna Instruments edge® Tablet Meters. The HI12300 electrode features a built-in microchip that stores sensor type, serial number, and calibration information. It also features a single ceramic junction and the spherical pH sensing portion is made with general purpose glass. The electrode has a rugged PEI (polyetherimide) body that has the chemical resistance of a glass body in an unbreakable plastic making it ideal for field and industrial applications.
• 3.5 mm Connector
• Double Junction Reference
• Spherical Glass Tip
• The built-in microchip stores sensor type, serial number and calibration information including date, time, offset, slope, probe condition and buffers used.
• This information is automatically retrieved by edge®once the electrode is plugged in.
• The ability to transfer information allows for hot swapping of probes without having to recalibrate.
• All pH measurements are performed within the electrode and transferred digitally to the meter.
• This overcomes any noise issues associated with the traditional high impedance analog measuring system.
• Electrical noise can be generated from a built in temperature sensor and while working in a humid environment.
Spherical Glass Tip
• The spherical shaped tip design allows for a wide area of contact with the sample.
• This permits a faster electrode response with a higher degree of stability.
• The tip uses a glass formulation that has a resistance of approximately 100 megaohms.
• This means that measuring conditions are optimal around ambient temperatures.
• Use of high or low temperature glass around ambient temperatures would not be optimal due to a long response time or a shortened lifespan of the electrode.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
PEI Electrode Body
• The PEI (polyetherimide) electrode body is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in field measurements due to its durability.
• The shielding around the spherical glass tip minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The PEI plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many harsh chemicals.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
• HI12300 features a built-in thermistor temperature sensor that is in the tip of the indicating pH electrode.
• A thermistor temperature sensor provides for a high accuracy temperature reading and should be as close as possible to the indicating pH electrode in
order to compensate for the effect that temperature has on the membrane potential.
• By having an accurate reading it is possible to provide an accurate temperature compensated reading.
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||2 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 7.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 163.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
-5 to 70°C (23 to 158°F)
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||1 m (3.3′)|
|Connection :||3.5 mm connector|
|Applications :||field applications|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690