Professional Benchtop pH/mV Meter with Built-in Printer
The HI122 is a professional pH/mV and temperature benchtop meter with a built-in printer. The built-in impact printer incorporated into the HI122 allows measurement information to be printed while in various modes. The meter comes with Hanna’s HI1131P glass pH electrode and the temperature probe HI7662-T to allow for automatic temperature compensation. The HI122 also allows for ORP measurements when used with the HI3131B ORP electrode (supplied seperately). The HI122 offers many features including CAL Check™, five-point pH calibration, data logging, comprehensive GLP data, and PC connectivity to provide users with a simple way to organize and manage their data.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation
• CAL Check™
• Data Logging
Features at-a-glance :
• Auto pH calibration can be performed up to five points with seven standard buffers and two custom buffers.
Build-in Impact Printer
• The built-in impact printer incorporated into the HI122 uses regular paper that does not fade with time.
• The information related to measurements being taken can be printed while in measurement mode, GLP or Setup mode.
• This meter also allows users to print detailed information in four languages for specific help screens and instrument set-up.
• Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check™ diagnostics system ensures accurate pH readings every time by alerting users of potential problems during the calibration process.
• The CAL Check™ system eliminates erroneous readings due to dirty or faulty pH electrodes or contaminated pH buffer solutions during calibration.
• After the guided calibration process, the probe condition is evaluated and an indicator is displayed informing the user of the overall pH electrode status.
• The log-on-demand feature accepts the recording of 50 samples.
• Interval logging allows up to 1000 data points to be recorded and allows the user to specify time intervals from 5 seconds to 180 minutes.
• With a built-in logging function, measurements are stored in non-volatile memory, and can be transferred to a PC through the RS232 port.
• The calibration data for each channel including date, time, standards used, offset, and slope can be accessed at any time through the HI122 menu.
HI1131P pH Electrode
• The HI122 is supplied with the HI1131P glass body, double junction, refillable pH electrode with an indicating sensor made of High Temperature (HT) glass.
• The double junction and HT glass design allows the HI1131P to be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from samples with metals and Tris buffer
to samples at elevated temperatures.
• Temperature for pH measurements can be compensated for automatically (ATC) or manually (MTC) from -20.0 to 120.0°C with the use of the supplied HI7662-T temperature probe.
|pH Range :||-2.000 to 16.000 pH, -2.00 to 16.00 pH|
|pH Resolution :||0.001 pH, 0.01 pH|
|pH Accuracy (@25ºC/77ºF) :||±0.01 pH, ±0.002 pH|
|pH Calibration :||automatic, up to five-point calibration with seven standard buffers available (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45) and two custom buffers|
|mV Range :||±999.9 mV; ±2000 mV|
|mV Resolution :||0.1 mV; 1 mV|
|mV Accuracy :||±0.2 mV (±699.9 mV); ±0.5 mV (±999.9 mV); ±1 mV (±2000 mV)|
|Relative mV Offset Range :||±2000 mV|
SPECIFICATIONS – Temperature
|Temperature Range :||-20.0 to 120.0 ºC, -4.0 to 248.0 °F|
|Temperature Resolution :||0.1°C (0.1°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy :||±0.4°C (±0.7°F)|
|Temperature Compensation :||automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0 °C|
|Temperature Probe :||HI7662-T stainless steel temperature probe with 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Logging :||50 samples (25 per channel), log-on-demand|
|Logging Interval :||5 seconds to 180 minutes, 1000 samples (500 per channel)|
|Connectivity :||RS232 serial port, opto-isolated|
|Environment :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Power Supply :||12 VDC adapter (included)|
|Dimensions :||280 x 203 x 84 mm (11.0 x 8.0 x 3.3’’)|
|Weight :||1.9 kg (4.2 lbs.)|
|Printer :||built-in dot matrix printer, with 44 mm plain paper|
|Ordering Information :||HI122-01 (115V) and HI122-02 (230V) are supplied with HI1131P pH electrode, HI7662-T temperature probe,
HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet, HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, HI7082 3.5M KCL electrolyte solution (30 mL),
(5) paper rolls, 12 VDC adapter and instructions.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690