pH Electrode for use with HI8314
The HI1217D is a PEI body, single ceramic junction pH electrode with a DIN connector. This design consideration is ideal general purpose laboratory use.
• Great for general purpose laboratory use
• Made for use use with the HI8314 pH meter.
• No need to refill electrolyte.
The HI1332B uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, polyetherimide (PEI) body, single ceramic frit, and double junction.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• The measurement of pH at very high temperatures is detrimental to the sensitive glass bulb and will shorten the life of it.
• A pH electrode with general purpose (GP) glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C while the resistance of LT glass is around 50 megaohms at 25°C.
• As the temperature of the glass decreases in the sample, the resistance of the LT glass will approach that of GP glass.
• If using GP glass, the resistance would increase above the optimum range, resulting in increased impedance and ultimately affecting the measurement.
• The HI1332B is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 70°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The body of the HI1332B is composed of polyetherimide (PEI) resin.
• The PEI body is suitable for a wide range of applications and excels in field measurements due to its durability.
• The shielding around the spherical glass tip minimizes breakage due to accidental bumping or dropping of the electrode.
• The PEI plastic is a high quality plastic that is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
• The HI1217D uses a DIN connector.
• This type of connector is made only for the HI8314 pH meter.
• Other type of connectors include BNC, screw type, T-type, and 3.5mm to name a few.
• These types of connectors tend to be proprietary for a particular type of meter and are not interchangeable.
|Description :||pH electrode|
|Measurement Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Junction Type/Flow Rate :||ceramic, single|
|Type of Electrolyte :||gel|
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Tip / Shape :||spheric (dia: 5.0 mm)|
|Max. Pressure :||2 bar|
|Temperature Operating Range :||0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F) – GP|
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Cable :||coaxial; 1 m (3.3’)|
|Connector Type :||DIN|
|Recommended Use :||general purpose|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690