Combination PEI-body pH Electrode
This combination PEI-body pH electrode is designed for industrial applications with features such as BNC connector and submersion and in-line installation capability. With it’s durable design, you can count on this electrode to stand up to your process environment.
• Built for everyday, demanding use in industrial applications
• BNC connector allows quick and easy connection to any pH/ORP meter or transmitter.
• Combination PEI-body pH electrode.
• Single combined electrode that has both sensing and reference components for added convenience.
• Glass body electrodes are easier to clean, can withstand high pressure and high temperature applications, and offers high resistance to aggressive chemicals.
• Provides the best response over a wide range of applications.
• Allows for quick and easy connection to any pH/ORP meter or transmitter.
• The electrode has a unique clog resistant junction that enhances both probe life and accuracy.
• All Hanna pH and ORP electrodes can be mounted with the Hanna inline and submersion assemblies.
|Junction Type/Flow Rate :||Double, PTFE|
|Type of Electrolyte :||Polymer|
|Body Material :||PEI|
|Glass Type :||(0 to 80°C/ 32 to 176°F)|
|Matching Pin :||No|
|Max. Pressure :||3 bar (43.5 psi)|
|Overall Length :||148.5mm|
|Temperature Sensor :||No|
|Connector Type :||BNC|
|Probe Mounting :||3/4 x 16 UNF|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690