Refillable Combination pH Electrode with Screw Connector
Perfect for any laboratory use, the HI1131S is a s a glass-bodied combination pH electrode with a screw connector.
With a double junction design and the ability to change out contaminated electrolyte, this economical pH electrode ensures great results in your laboratory and clean water testing.
• Double junction design to prevent against contamination.
• Great for general laboratory use.
• High temperature glass can stand up to the effects of elevated temperatures leading to longer probe life.
The HI1131S uses high temperature (HT) glass, spherical bulb, glass body, single ceramic frit, double junction and is refillable with 3.5M KCl.
High Temperature Glass Formulation
• The measurement of pH at very high temperatures is detrimental to the sensitive glass bulb and will shorten the life of it.
• A pH electrode with general purpose (GP) glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25oC while the resistance of HT glass is around 400 megaohms at 25oC.
• As the HI1131S is used at elevated temperatures the resistance decreases to approach the that of GP glass.
• The HI1131S is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 100oC.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The glass body is ideal for laboratory use.
• The glass is resistant to many harsh chemicals and is easily cleaned.
• The glass body also allows for a fast transfer of heat to the internal reference electrolyte.
• The mV generated by the reference cell is temperature dependent.
• The faster the electrode reaches equilibrium, the steadier the reference potential.
Single Ceramic Double Junction Reference
• The HI1131S is a double junction design. pH electrodes are available as single junction or double junction.
• The junction also known as a salt bridge is necessary component of the electrical circuit.
• The outer reference has a single ceramic frit.
• The ceramic is a porous material that is easily fused with the glass body and has a similar expansion coefficient.
• A single ceramic junction has a flow rate of 15-20 μL/hour.
• Other junction types are available with higher flow rates and made with different materials.
• The HI1131S is a refillable probe.
• Since it is a double junction combination ph electrode the fill solution is the HI7082 3.5M KCl.
• This solution does not contain any silver as with single junction electrode.
• The absence of silver will prevent any silver precipitate from forming at the junction surface and clogging it.
• Clogging of the junction will result in drifty and erratic readings.
• The HI1131S uses a screw connector.
• Screw connectors attach directly to the meter and can also be made interchangeable with other meters by using a Hanna BNC extension cables.
|Body Material :||glass|
|Reference :||double, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Electrolyte :||3.5M KCl|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 9.5 mm)|
| Recommended Operating
|0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F) – HT|
|Temperature Sensor :||no|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||coaxial; 1 m (3.3’)|
|Applications :||general purpose, high temperatures, laboratory general purpose|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690