Refillable Glass Body pH Electrode with Quick Connect DIN Connector
The HI11313 is a glass body, refillable, double junction pH electrode that has a built-in temperature sensor and connects to the meter with a quick connect DIN connector. This type of connector is proprietary to specific meters such as the HI98190. This electrode has a single ceramic junction in the outer reference cell and the spherical pH sensing portion is made with high temperature glass. This design consideration is ideal for general purpose use.
• Double Junction Design
• High Temperature (HT) Glass
• Refillable Electrode
The HI11313 uses high temperature (HT) glass, spherical bulb, glass body, single ceramic frit, double junction and is refillable with 3.5M KCl.
High Temperature Glass Formulation
• The measurement of pH at very high temperatures is detrimental to the sensitive glass bulb and will shorten the life of it.
• A pH electrode with general purpose (GP) glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25oC while the resistance of HT glass is around 400 megaohms at 25oC.
• As the HI11313 is used at elevated temperatures the resistance decreases to approach the that of GP glass.
• The HI11313 is suitable to use with samples that are between 0 to 100°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The glass body is ideal for laboratory use.
• The glass is resistant to many harsh chemicals and is easily cleaned.
• The glass body also allows for a fast transfer of heat to the internal reference electrolyte.
• The mV generated by the reference cell is temperature dependent.
• The faster the electrode reaches equilibrium, the steadier the reference potential.
Single Ceramic Double Junction Reference
• The HI11313 is a double junction design. pH electrodes are available as single junction or double junction.
• The junction also known as a salt bridge is necessary component of the electrical circuit.
• The movement of ions must flow through the junction for a steady reading. The outer reference has a single ceramic frit.
• The ceramic is a porous material that is easily fused with the glass body and has a similar expansion coefficient.
• A single ceramic junction has a flow rate of 15-20 μL/hour.
• Other junction types are available with higher flow rates and made with different materials.
• The HI11313 is a refillable probe.
• Since it is a double junction combination ph electrode the fill solution is the HI7082 3.5M KCl.
• This solution does not contain any silver as with single junction electrode.
• The absence of silver will prevent any silver precipitate from forming at the junction surface and clogging it.
• Clogging of the junction will result in drifty and erratic readings.
Quick Connect DIN Connector
• The HI11313 uses a Quick Connect DIN connector that makes attaching and removing the probe simple and easy.
• This type of connector is proprietary to the meter. See specifications table for compatible meters.
|Body Material :||glass|
|Reference :||double, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Electrolyte :||3.5M KCl|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 9.5 mm)|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F) – HT
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||5-pole; 1 m (3.3′)|
|Connection :||Quick connect DIN|
|Applications :||laboratory general purpose|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690