Digital Glass Body pH Electrode with Matching Pin for General Purpose
The HI11311 electrode features a built-in microchip that stores sensor type, serial number, and calibration information. It also features a single ceramic junction and the spherical pH sensing portion is made with high temperature glass. This design consideration is ideal for general purpose laboratory use. This probe features a 3.5 mm connector designed exclusively to be used with Hanna Instruments edge® Tablet Meters.
• 3.5 mm Connector
• Double Junction Reference
• Matching Pin
• The HI11311 integrates a matching pin into the electrode and is part of the Hanna Instruments Sensor Check™ feature.
• The matching pin checks the impedance across the indicating and reference electrodes.
• This allows the edge meter to alert the user in the event that the glass of the indicating pH electrode is cracked and the condition of the reference junction.
• The built-in microchip stores sensor type, serial number and calibration information including date, time, offset, slope, probe condition and buffers used.
• This information is automatically retrieved by edge® once the electrode is plugged in.
• The ability to transfer information allows for hot swapping of probes without having to recalibrate.
• All pH measurements are performed within the electrode and transferred digitally to the meter.
• This overcomes any noise issues associated with the traditional high impedance analog measuring system.
• Electrical noise can be generated from a built in temperature sensor and while working in a humid environment.
Spherical Glass Tip
• The spherical shaped tip design allows for a wide area of contact with the sample.
• This permits a faster electrode response with a higher degree of stability.
• The HI11311 utilizes a high temperature (HT) glass formulation.
• A pH electrode with general purpose (GP) glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C while the resistance of HT glass is around 400 megaohms at 25°C.
• As the HI11311 is used at elevated temperatures the resistance decreases to approach the that of GP glass.
• The HI11311 is suitable to use with samples that measure from -5 to 100°C.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
Glass Electrode Body
• The glass electrode body is suitable for a wide range of applications due to its chemical resistance.
• The glass electrode is compatible with many non-aqueous solvents and other aggressive chemicals.
• Glass is also resistant to many forms of radiation, such as ultraviolet radiation.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
• HI11311 features a built-in thermistor temperature sensor that is in the tip of the indicating pH electrode.
• A thermistor temperature sensor provides for a high accuracy temperature reading and should be as close as possible to the indicating pH electrode
in order to compensate for the effect that temperature has on the membrane potential.
• By having an accurate reading it is possible to provide an accurate temperature compensated reading.
|Body Material :||glass|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Electrolyte :||3.5M KCl|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 9.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 195 mm|
| Recommended Operating
-5 to 100°C (23 to 212°F)
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||yes|
|Cable :||1 m (3.3′)|
|Connection :||3.5 mm connector|
|Applications :||laboratory general purpose|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690