Digital Glass Body pH Electrode for General Purpose
The HI11310 is a combination, glass, refillable pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor. This probe features a 3.5 mm connector designed exclusively to be used with Hanna Instruments edge® Tablet Meters.
• Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensated measurements in a single probe.
• Great for general purpose laboratory use.
• Stores its calibration data making it easy to change our smart electrodes or adjust for different samples.
• The built-in microchip stores sensor type, serial number and calibration information including date, time, offset, slope, probe condition and buffers used.
• This information is automatically retrieved by edge® once the electrode is plugged in.
• The ability to transfer information allows for hot swapping of probes without having to recalibrate.
• All pH measurements are performed within the electrode and transferred digitally to the meter.
• This overcomes any noise issues associated with the traditional high impedance analog measuring system.
• Electrical noise can be generated from a built in temperature sensor and while working in a humid environment.
Spherical Glass Tip
• The spherical shaped tip design allows for a wide area of contact with the sample.
• This permits a faster electrode response with a higher degree of stability.
• The HI11310 utilizes a high temperature (HT) glass formulation.
• A pH electrode with general purpose (GP) glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C while the resistance of HT glass is around 400 megaohms at 25°C.
• As the HI11310 is used at elevated temperatures the resistance decreases to approach the that of GP glass.
• The HI11310 is suitable to use with samples that measure from -5 to 100°C.
Double Junction Reference
• A double junction electrode has an internal compartment surrounding the reference wire.
• Silver ions are present in the electrolyte of the internal compartment, which houses the Ag/AgCl reference wire; the electrolyte outside this compartment is silver free.
• The double junction design means that virtually no silver from the electrode enters the sample.
• This design allows measurement in applications where silver ions in the sample are undesirable or silver precipitates on the junction are likely to form.
Glass Electrode Body
• The glass electrode body is suitable for a wide range of applications due to its chemical resistance.
• The glass pH electrode is compatible with many non-aqueous solvents and other aggressive chemicals.
• Glass is also resistant to many forms of radiation, such as ultraviolet radiation.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
• HI11310 digital pH probe features a built-in thermistor temperature sensor that is in the tip of the indicating pH electrode.
• A thermistor temperature sensor provides for a high accuracy temperature reading and should be as close as possible to the indicating pH electrode in order to
compensate for the effect that temperature has on the membrane potential. By having an accurate reading it is possible to provide an accurate temperature compensated reading.
|Body Material :||glass|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Electrolyte :||3.5M KCl|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 9.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 175.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
-5 to 100°C (23 to 212°F)
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||1 m (3.3′)|
|Connection :||3.5 mm connector|
|Applications :||laboratory general purpose|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690