Gel Filled pH Electrode with Screw Connector
The HI1110S is a glass body, gel filled, single junction pH electrode that has a built-in temperature sensor and connects to the meter with a screw connector. This electrode has a single ceramic junction in the outer reference cell and the spherical pH sensing portion is made with general purpose glass. This design consideration is ideal for the laboratory that does not want to refill a pH electrode.
• Built-In Temperature Sensor
• Gel Filled
• Single Junction Design
The HI1110S uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, glass body, single ceramic frit, single junction and is gel filled.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• General Purpose (GP) glass, as the name implies, is a standard glass formulation that is used for general use.
• A pH electrode with GP glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C and is suited for measuring pH of samples that are at ambient temperatures.
• The HI1110S is suitable to use with samples that are between 0 to 80°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The glass body is ideal for laboratory use.
• The glass is resistant to many harsh chemicals and is easily cleaned.
• The glass body also allows for a fast transfer of heat to the internal reference electrolyte.
• The mV generated by the reference cell is temperature dependent.
• The faster the electrode reaches equilibrium, the steadier the reference potential.
Single Ceramic Junction Reference
• The HI1110S is a single junction pH electrode.
• The junction also known as a salt bridge is necessary component of the electrical circuit.
• The movement of ions must flow through the junction for a steady reading. The reference cell has a single ceramic frit.
• The ceramic is a porous material that is easily fused with the glass body and has a similar expansion coefficient.
• A single ceramic junction has a flow rate of 15-20 μL/hour.
• Other junction types are available with higher flow rates and made with different materials.
• The HI1110S is a glass body, laboratory pH electrode that uses a gel electrolyte.
• The gel filled probe is ideal for the lab that wants maintenance-free operation other than routine cleaning and calibration.
• The HI1110S does not require a refill electrolyte solution.
• The HI1110S uses a screw connector.
• Screw connectors attach directly to the meter and can also be made interchangeable with other meters by using a Hanna BNC extension cables.
|Body Material :||glass|
|Reference :||single, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 9.5 mm)|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F)
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||5-pole; 1 m (3.3′)|
|Connection :||Screw cap|
|Applications :||laboratory general purpose|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690