pH Electrode with Micro Bulb and BNC + Pin Connector
The HI1083P is a glass body, single reference junction micro pH electrode with a BNC and pin connector. The pin connector is used to enable the CAL Check function of the HI2221, HI2222, and HI2223 benchtop meters. This electrode features a bulb tip that is only 3 mm in diameter and can be used to measure pH in samples as little as 100 µL. This probe is ideal for 96 well plates and for expensive samples that offer little volume to work with. The HI1083P has a unique open junction design in which there is a viscolene (hard gel) electrolyte layer that is free of silver chloride (AgCl) between the sample to be measured and the internal reference cell.
• Micro Bulb Tip
• Open Junction
• Viscolene Gel Electrolyte
The HI1083P uses general purpose (GP) glass, micro bulb, glass body, and open junction with viscolene gel electrolyte.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• General Purpose (GP) glass, as the name implies, is a standard glass formulation that is used for general use.
• A pH electrode with GP glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C and is suited for measuring pH of samples that are at ambient temperatures.
• The HI1083P is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 50°C.
Micro Bulb Tip
• The 3 mm micro bulb tip design allows for measurement of pH in samples with very little volume or space.
• The HI1083P can be used in samples with volumes as little as 100 µL. It is an ideal probe for measuring the pH in 96 well plates.
• The glass body is ideal for laboratory use.
• The glass is resistant to many harsh chemicals and is easily cleaned.
• The glass body also allows for a fast transfer of heat to the internal reference electrolyte.
• The mV generated by the reference cell is temperature dependent.
• The faster the electrode reaches equilibrium, the steadier the reference potential.
Open Junction Reference
• Suspended solids and proteins found in food products will clog a conventional ceramic reference junction.
• This clogging will impede the measurement circuit between the indicating electrode and the internal reference resulting in slower response time,
erratic readings,and frequent electrode replacement.
• The open junction design consists of a solid gel interface (viscolene) between the sample and internal Ag/AgCl reference.
• This interface not only prevents silver from entering the sample, but also makes it impermeable to clogging, resulting in a fast response and stable readings.
BNC + PIN Connector
• The HI1083P has a BNC and pin connector.
• The BNC connector is universal in that it can be used on any pH meter that has the female BNC probe input.
• The pin connector is used to enable the CAL Check function on the following benchtop pH meters; HI122, HI123, HI221, HI222, HI223, HI2221, HI2222, and HI2223.
|Body Material :||glass|
|Reference :||single, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||open|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 3 mm)|
|Diameter :||3 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 163.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) – GP
|Temperature Sensor :||no|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||coaxial; 1 m (3.3’)|
|Connection :||BNC + PIN|
|Applications :||NMR tubes|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690