Designed for measurement of non-flowing substances
• A Brookfield Viscometer or Rheometer is mounted on the Helipath drive motor and a T-bar spindle is attached to the viscometer using a special coupling.
• The drive motor slowly lowers or raises the viscometer so that the T-bar spindle creates a helical path through the test sample thus eliminating the problem of “channeling”.
• Compatible with standard Brookfield Viscometers and DV3T Rheometers
• Complete with drive motor, 6 T-bar spindles with coupling, case, lab stand, rod and base
• For viscosity/consistency measurement of gels, pastes, creams, putty, gelatin and other nonflowing substances.
• Provides a solution for hard-to-measure materials
• Simple to set up and clean
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690