The GVA and GHA single zone and GVC and GHC 3-zone tube furnaces use free radiating wire elements embedded within the insulation of the furnace body.
GVA, GVC – Modular Vertical Tube Furnaces
The benefit of this design is its flexibility; with the use of tube adapters the same furnace can be used with a variety of tube diameters.
The extended uniform zone in the mid-section of the work tube in the GVC and GHC 3-zone furnace is achieved with the use of end zone controllers which track the centre zone temperature and compensate for the loss of heat from the tube ends. This range of tube furnaces does not include an integral work tube and one must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application, for example, for use with modified atmosphere or vacuum.The use of a separate work tube has the advantage of protecting the heating elements from damage or contamination.
• 1200°C maximum operating temperature
• Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 60 mm
• Carbolite Gero 301 digital PID controller with single ramp to setpoint and process timer
• Control module with 2 metre conduit to furnace
• End zones 150 mm long on each end (GHC, GVC)
• End zone control via back to back thermocouples (GHC, GVC)
• Furnace mounted directly on top of controller base unit (GHA, GHC)
• Heated lengths, single zone 300, 450, 600, 750, 900, 1050 or 1200 mm (GHA, GVA)
• Heated lengths, 3-zone 450, 600, 750, 900, 1050 or 1200 mm (GHC, GVC)
• Horizontal configuration (GHA, GHC)
• Long life, rapid heating, resistance wire elements mounted in rigid, vacuum formed insulation modules
• Supplied with versatile stand for vertical, wall mounted and horizontal use (GVA, GVC)
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi- segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Available without stand (comprising control module & furnace body)
• A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
• Alternative mounting options are available (GHA, GHC)
• Control module on longer 6 metre conduit (GVC)
• End zones 300 mm long (GVC, GHC)
• Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
• ‘Retransmission of Setpoint’ control configuration to facilitate programmed cooling
• Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available
• Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690