Some analysis techniques may be affected by alumina or silica dust – the materials normally used to construct furnace chambers. To avoid this the GSM furnace chamber is constructed from a fused quartz material.
GSM – Specialist Ashing Furnace
This design also offers superior containment of aggressive and corrosive vapours such as sulphuric, nitric and hydrochloric acids by keeping them away from the heating elements. Additionally if an optional gas inlet is specified, the enclosed design minimises gas leakages from the chamber.
• 4 sided heating (2 sides, roof & hearth)
• 1100°C maximum operating temperature
• Carbolite Gero 301 single ramp to setpoint & process timer
• Chamber lining offers superior containment of corrosive & aggressive vapours such as H2SO4, HNO3, HCl
• Fused quartz furnace chamber, ideal for analyses where Al2O3 and SiO2 could contaminate test results
• Moulded ceramic fibre door plug
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Gas inlet for modified atmospheres (the fused quartz liner provides improved containment)
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents and for unattended operation)
• Sample trays & racks
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690