Wide mouth with GLS 80 thread, plastic coated
GLS 80 Protect Laboratory Bottle
• Complete with blue quick release closure (PP, integral lip seal) and pouring ring (PP) for drip-free pouring and clean, safe working.
• High transparency.
• Service temperature limit of closure and pouring ring: +140 °C.
• Service temperature limit of the PU plastic coating: –30 °C to +135 °C.
• Special thread means opening takes less than a turn.
• Suitable for microwaving.
• The 80 mm wide outer diameter of the bottle mouth permits easy filling and pouring out of powders and viscous substances.
• The coating provides scratch, leak and splinter protection and is ideally suited to both the transport and storage of hazardous media or valuable samples.
• Typical applications: storage, transport, safekeeping and sampling of substances, easy to use with granulated material, powders and viscous media, sampling of hot media.
• UV protection up to approx. 380 nm wavelength.
• With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable white ceramic.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690