wide mouth with GLS 80 thread
GLS 80 Laboratory Bottle, Amber
• Alongside easy handling, UV protection up to 500 nm.
• Complete with blue quick release closure (PP1, integral lip seal) and pouring ring (PP1) for drip-free pouring and clean, safe working.
• Service temperature limit of closure and pouring ring: +140 °C.
• Special thread means opening takes less than a turn.
• The 80 mm wide outer diameter of the bottle mouth permits easy filling and pouring out of powders and viscous substances.
• Typical applications: storage, transport and safekeeping of light-sensitive substances, easy to use with granulated material, powders and viscous media.
• Unchanged DURAN® properties within the bottle, as colouration is only to the outer surface.
• Very uniform, durable and chemically resistant amber colour due to use of innovative technology.
• With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable white ceramic.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690