These fluids are most commonly used to verify calibration of Brookfield Viscometers/Rheometers and are less temperature sensitive than mineral oils.
General Purpose Silicone Fluids
• Silicone Standards are Newtonian fluids which are accurate to ±1% of viscosity value.
• Silicone fluids provide excellent temperature stability and are less temperature sensitive than oil viscosity standards.
• Brookfield Viscosity Standards are certified by methods traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
• The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument.
• All fluids are supplied in ½ liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration.
Features and Benefits
• Accuracy : ±1% of viscosity value
• Excellent temperature stability
• Most economical
• Recommended for use with Brookfield and most other rotational viscometers
• Special viscosity values and temperature calibrations available upon request
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690