General Purpose Oil Fluids are best suited for those instruments using Cone/Plate Viscometers/Rheometers.
General Purpose Oil Fluids
• Oil Viscosity Standards are used during calibration checks of specific instruments such as cone/plate viscometers or rheometers as well as Krebs spindle geometry instruments.
Features and Benefits
• Accuracy: +/-1% of viscosity value
• Appropriate for use at shear rates greater than 500 sec-1
• Brookfield oil viscosity standards are hydrocarbon based, either mineral oil or polybutenes
Note: Other oil fluids are available – call for details
• Brookfield Viscosity Standards are accurate to ±1% of the stated viscosity and are certified by methods traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
• The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument.
• All fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration.
• CAP Oil Fluids are supplied in 150 mL (4 oz) containers
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690