Frontier® RADIOISOTOPE HOOD™
Esco Frontier® Radioisotope™ is designed to be used when handling radioactive materials. This specialized fume hood is built with stainless steel internal and work surfaces with coved, seamless welded corners for easy cleaning and decontamination. Frontier® Radioisotope™ fume hoods are engineered to provide maximum safety while using low level of Alpha and Beta particles. In addition, these hoods provide containment performance similar to that of a high performance low flow fume hood.
Key Benefits :-
• Excellent aesthetics
• 5 degree sloped front
• High energy savings
• Reinforced worksurface
• Smooth coved corners
• Superior containment at 0.3m/s
• UL classified
• Acela Shaping Vanes : Improves containment by increasing airflow “sweep” at the critical area.
• Full Stainless Steel Internal Chamber : Coved corners to minimize contamination build-up
: Seamless stainless steel liner and worktop for easy decontamination of radioisotopes.
• Perfect Pitch Profile : 5° Face Pitch ergonomically allows users to work further into the hood without strain.
: Ergonomic design anthropometrically proven.
• Reinforced work surface : Capable of holding up to 15 kN/m² (2.175 lb/in2).
: Strong enough to hold the weight of heavy lead bricks.
• Tri-wall Construction Coated with Isocide™ : Built for maximum robustness, long term chemical abrasion & weathering resistance.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690